Questions + Answers
1. What is the candle made of?
The exterior of our candle is a high temperature wax that is formed underwater. We fill every candle with soy wax.
2. Will the wax container burn or melt?
The wax container may recede with use. But will never melt at the same rate as the soy wax inside the vessel.
3. Should I put my candle on a dish or tray?
Your candle must always be on a heat resistant surface.
4. What is the wick made of?
We use cotton wicks.
5. Do you use a mold?
No. Our candles are not made in molds. Water is our mold. We hand mix our eco-friendly dyes and combine it with the wax at the same exact time. We pull the dye and wax under water. The form and coloring of the candle is created with the force of the water. Every candle is one of a kind.
6. What if my candle starts to release black smoke while it burns?
Please keep your wick trimmed to at least 1/4″ and free of any black debris or flower. Always clean your wick before each use to ensure a clean burn and optimum candle performance.
7. Is your fragrance 100% natural?
Our fragrance is a combination of fragrance and natural oils.