All orders are shipped via UPS Ground on business days (Monday to Friday) excluding holidays. LE FEU DE L’EAU cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays. We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes and military addresses.
• UPS Priority Overnight
• UPS 2 Day
• UPS Ground
If you are not completely satisfied with your LE FEU DE L’EAU online purchase, you can send it back to us for an exchange. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the original shipping date and should be sent prepaid. We will not accept will not accept CODs. Packing slips are required for all returns.
• We recommend that you send the package back to us via traceable carrier and to insure the full amount of the merchandise you are sending back to us. We are not responsible for missing packages.
• Original packaging must be intact in sellable condition.
• Exchanges are processed within 14 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation by email when your exchanges are processed.
• We will not be able to process your exchange without having your original order back to us. In case merchandise is not available for exchange, you will be reimbursed.
• We will refund the credit card you use for the original purchase for the purchase price of the merchandise, excluding shipping cost. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of our error or damaged merchandise. You must include receipt for (ground only) shipping with return or you will not be refunded.
• If merchandise is damaged on the way, please contact us by phone or email before sending it back to us.
• We have the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
• If you have any question regarding exchange, please phone or email us Monday – Friday (except holidays) between 10AM – 6 PM PST
• All costs for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise stated.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
If you wish to change or modify your order, please send an email as soon as possible to email@example.com. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However once an order has been submitted we cannot guarantee the purchase can be cancelled or modified. Once you have received your online order, please refer to our return instructions included with your shipment.
All products are subject to availability. Some of our products are seasonal and so are of limited quantity.
LE FEU DE L’EAU accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Sales Tax will be added to your order if we are shipping within California. If LE FEU DE L’EAU is not collecting your state’s taxes, you are expected to comply with your state’s current laws regarding purchases over the Internet.
LE FEU DE L’EAU does not sell or distribute any customer information, under any circumstance, including those subscribed to our mailing list.
The LE FEU DE L’EAU website features secured payment using Jigoshop and is hosted on a server featuring a SSL Certificate. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol that enables a web browser and a web server to communicate securely. Security is provided by:
• Authenticating the web server to the client using a digital certificate.
• Encrypting all information sent.
To provide the best overall level of security for your personal information during the ordering process, LE FEU DE L’EAU suggests that you create an account using a login and password of your choice. This account allows you to enjoy a personalized online experience with us.